I regard it as the foremost task of education to insure the survival of these qualities:  an enterprising curiosity, an undefeatable spirit, tenacity in pursuit, readiness for sensible self denial, and above all, compassion.
- Kurt Hahn
founder, Outward Bound

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Project Plan

I have just about completed the Project Plan.  I don't have the money for Project Management software so I just used Excel.  It works fine.  I have a master plan and then individual pages for each major task with subtasks.  I gave myself a deadline of the end of the 15th...so I guess I am on schedule for that.

The next major undertaking is the Informational Meeting.  I am still trying to find somewhere to meet other than our house...want to keep it business-like.  The school might let me have it there. Trick is, I need to have lead time to get flyers out to the community.

1 comment:

JLEA Family said...

This is ambitious ... but I know from personal experience that you will pull it off! We all love you!
Dad, Lisa, Evan, Anna