I regard it as the foremost task of education to insure the survival of these qualities:  an enterprising curiosity, an undefeatable spirit, tenacity in pursuit, readiness for sensible self denial, and above all, compassion.
- Kurt Hahn
founder, Outward Bound

Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Late and I Wanna Go to Bed...

My husband (tech support for the school) gave me a gift at about 9:30pm tonight, just as I was slipping off to bed.  He set up my website and wanted me to create at least three pages of content to publish before the night was over.  So I did it.

It's not much to look at yet, but as I have the time to update and upgrade, the Aberdovey Charter School website will be a wealth of information.  As it stands, it has three pages...

Check it out at www.aberdoveyschool.org

PS.  I guess we need to get used to the name 'cos it's not gonna change any time soon. ;-)

No comments: